Is your car ready for winter?
To prepare your car for the cold season, there are three essentials: changing the tires, changing the oil and checking the coolant. Before winter, a good tune-up is a must to hit the snowy roads with confidence.
Here is our winter checklist:
• Heating and defrosting systems
• Brake and steering fluids
• Windshield washer liquid
• Belts, brakes, battery and alternator
• Engine oil and transmission oil
• Electrical system and ignition system
• Headlights and rear
• Tire pressure, including the spare tire
Regular maintenance is your safest bet!
Regularly servicing your car by a professional is the best way to increase the safety and reliability of your vehicle.
Make an appointment in your Auto Value Certified Service Center and get ready to tame the harsh weather!
SERVICE IS THE DIFFERENCE. WE GET IT!!